Start your membership account today...  Access to credit reports, 100's of rental specific forms, agreements, letters, checklists, how-to articles, guides, expert advice and much more!  Even a FREE, 3-day trial!

Not a Member?
Get a Free Trial Membership

  Get FREE Stuff! Run Credit Report Rental Forms  Shop & Buy Forms!  Advertise Your Rental Customer Care

Welcome to's Discussion Forum
Register Latest Topics

  Author   Comment  

Posts: 2
Reply with quote  #1 
Hello all,

I'm renovating the 3rd floor of my 3 family for what will be for myself and hopefully soon to be fiance.  My 2nd floor tenant has suggested that my hammering and Dewalt impact driver may be a biy noisy...(what she doesn't know is that Dewalt imapct driver is my favorite tool)!  

Anyway, I was considering putting down soundproofing material.  There is no insulation between floors, I may be able to put some in prior to installation of flooring.  Does anyone recommend one over another?  I'm putting tiles down in kitchen and bathroom so there will be Hardibacker under that.  The rest of house will be hardwood floors, I've read about cork underlayment?  Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Apartment Finders > > Member Log-in > Free Trial Offer > Free E-newsletter > Customer Service > Get Free Stuff! > Run Credit Report > Rental Forms > Vacancy Center > Do-it-yourself > Evicting Your Tenant > Foreclosure Resources > Landlord Discussion Board > Income Tax Resources > Information Center > Join > Landlord Law > Library > Multi-family > Professional Advice > Rental & Property Mgmt > Rent Collection > Repair & Maintenance > Security Deposit > Software Center > Tenant Screening > Vacation Homes > What's New > Rental Agreements > Free Leases > Inside Our E-store > > Security Deposits > > Landlord Daily News > Rental Agreements > Resources: Cleaner Sunshine coast